Pages

Monday 4 July 2016

Retreat

We went to St Francis retreat center to look deeper into our learning and learn to become a leader.

When I first saw the house I was already scared to go inside. Brother Philip came outside and welcome us to go inside the house.I still felt scared but I still follow other people. I was standing closed to my friends. We got inside and brother Philip told us to take a seat, brother Philip began to talk about the rules. After when brother Philip was talking to us. He told us to follow him to the top to where our rooms was. Mrs Tui began to tell us where to go and sleep At retreat I had an a nice day with our year 8 students. My experience was actually fun because all the thing that we do was amazing.

Brother Philip made learning fun for us, I don’t know about the other. But I had so much fun, it looks like the other didn’t have fun. I have learn lots of things from brother Philip.

I think I have a chance to become a leader one day. I really like the program that brother Philip planned for us when we didn’t even know that we a doing some activities. I think everyone had an amazing day at retreat because I had an amazing day with brother Philip and all the year 8 students.

I enjoy my time at St Francis Center with all the St Franciscan brothers. Brother Philip welcome us when we got there.  

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up the hard work,it a good writing. But u need to put some experience on your writing. Nice Writing,keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete