Pages

Friday 29 July 2016

A Difficult Night!

A Difficult Night

In the night I was singing and humming while watching the sunset. I decided to sing a song to try and annoy her. When I started to sing, I swayed side to side and also humming while the creatures start to appear. My Cousin was furious and....
shouted “SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, do you mind, I am trying to sleep here “
I took my ukulele and started to strum and finishing off my song. I went to my cousin holding my untuned ukulele, but then out of nowhere she took my ukulele,I thought she was going to sing a song for me, but then unfortunately she decided to chuck my ukulele into the bonfire that she finished making. I stood there like an unhappy person, I was angry but at the same time I felt sad.

I stood there wondering if she was going to get up and apologize to me for chucking my ukulele, but guess what she carried on sleeping. Another thing that I was wondering about was my precious Ukulele, I was wondering at how much it cost, it took half of my pocketmoney to buy. “ I WAS AN UNHAPPY GIRL “
Screen Shot 2016-07-27 at 6.07.00 PM.png

No comments:

Post a Comment