Pages

Thursday 7 July 2016

Book Characters

On a  lovely day, we went to the hall after morning tea. The purpose of going to the hall is we had to wear our favorite book  characters. I came in a evil step sister of Cinderella.

It so lovely to see everyone wearing their favorite book characters. All of us the whole school went up and show of our clothes to the audience. Mr Coakley got up and receive me and Kalo badge, to become the leader of the school.

Kalo said a little speech and  she started to cry. Everyone was clapping, I took the microphone of Kalo and gave it to Mr Coakley. I took her down, she was crying.

But then in the same time me and Kalo were happy. To be the leader of the school. After that we came and took a photo, and came and got our morning tea.
IMG_0187.JPG




No comments:

Post a Comment