Pages

Tuesday 31 May 2016

Science Trip

Science Trip
Today room 7 and room 5  went to Tamaki College for  science roadshow.  I went  with Mrs Tui to the science roadshow. I was amazed when I was trying all sorts of new and different things. My favorite part was when you have to put your hand through  a box, then when you have done that then you have to guess what it is, when I first did it I was afraid. I didn't know what was inside but I only got one right, and what was inside was a coin, I answer it right away.
In the hall I saw lots of stations/exhibits. I was excited to try it, I went to the eye test first and I was trying to look at the letters but Joshua was shouting the letters out (ARGH it was annoying). Then I shouted as well, my eyes was good, because I got all the letters right.


We went there because we don’t take science in Selwyn College, we do all sorts of things but except science. We went there to see how science works & how they experiment things live. We were divided into groups by Mrs Middleton, my leader was Patrick & Pate. We got the chance to go and look around the stations, there were lots of different things I could try, but unfortunately I only tried some.


At the end I enjoy all different kinds of stations that I tried.


Checked By Kalolaine Taufa
Written By Faleaka Talasinga

No comments:

Post a Comment