Pages

Friday 6 May 2016

Holiday ( Writing)


Welcome to Term 2 (2016)



On Sunday the 1th we had white Sunday. In the morning I woke up at 8:00 and go for a shower, after I shower I dry myself up and put on my clothes and I head off to the kitchen  to go and eat my breakfast........ Meanwhile my mum cooked some eggs and sausage and I went and boil the water.

After I had my breakfast  I went to my cousin to do my hair and she was Curling my hair and the time head 10:20 my cousin finished doing my hair, and I went and got dress because I am in the morning prayer...... My mum and my aunt was telling me to hurry up so I don’t get late, for the prayer. When we got to church, we saw lots of people outside and lots of kids just got there and there were wearing  White clothes, we got off and went to the church and I have to go and sit on the chair with the people that doing morning prayer and I went and sat on the chair and there were already lots of kids sitting on the ground........ Meanwhile the priest came in and we start and I looked at the time and it was.
11:00 after that it came to our turn then we had to go up and read it and I was so Afraid to read it when we got up my teacher’s daughter start and after she had her turn and it my turn now, my hands was sweating but after I had my turn I feel the sweat is gone I was so Happy when my turn is finished now it the other people’s turn. When is the last thing and the church is finished we had our last hymn and we sang when the person that did the hymn there were lots of people singing loud and after we sang the priest said a prayer and then we went out and shake the priest hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment