Pages

Friday 6 May 2016

My Mothers day letter



My beautiful mother’s name is Salote Soko Paongo.  My mother is a person that likes to sing and cook, also a person that likes to bake To’okutu, she is a helpful mother to me, she is a strong woman she
always does the hard work when I am sick.

Even if I am naughty I try my best not to be naughty to her , my mum is like a bright flower that shine in the garden that make my eyes bright, she is a woman that encourage me,a woman that always show respect to people.

She was the person that taught me how to cook scrambled egg and how to bake To’okutu, I am so grateful and blessed to have a mom as wonderful as you that taught me how to do things when I don’t know and how to respect people, I am lucky to have a mother that loves me. Mom, you are my life, you are my heart, mum your the one the made my breakfast at Sunday when  we had White Sunday. I LOVE U MUM, thankyou for everthing you have done.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Faleaka,
    I like how you did a letter for your mum. I know that you are a responsible girl & that you are kind,and I like how you explained your feelings about your mum. I know that you love your mother no matter what, and I love that you are a lovable girl to your mum.

    ReplyDelete