Pages

Friday 11 March 2016

STATION - Simon helps Jesus carry his cross

STATION - 5
Simon helps Jesus carry his cross

On a tiring day for me to carry the heavy cross up the hill. At was a hard  day for me to carry my  heavy cross  up the hill I was so tired of carrying the big heavy cross I fell to the  ground because the cross was so heavy.
After that  I  became very tired and weak and needed help to carry my  cross. The soldiers took a strong man from the crowd and made him help me The man's name was Simon. Simon was merely watching what was happening when he suddenly became part of all that was taking place. Simon did what was needed to do to help me, Jesus.

After that Simon came up  and help me carry my heavy cross up the hill. He try to get me up, but it was so hard for me to get up because my shoulder was sore and my hands, I try real hard to get up and carry my cross with Simon. Simon was sad to come and helps me carry my cross.

The people were looking at him and following him up to the hill and they all rush up the hill and followed Jesus .

No comments:

Post a Comment