Pages

Thursday 17 March 2016

Soul Friend's



                                     Soul Friend's


A soul friend is a friendship thing when are older person helps a little one when they a hurt or when they need help, and soul friend it just like a brother/sister to all of us, my soul friend it just like a little brother to me.


I think that’s the right things for us to have soul friends because Older kids should be looking after the little one.
   
The idea of soul friends came from Ireland, from the holy faith sisters many years ago. We will  make a promise that we will look after our soul friends we shared lunch with our soul friends after mass.


My soul friend’s is Amihuti and Josaia, and  they a both in Mrs Pulotus class.  Josaia’s favorite colour is Red, and Amihuti’s favorite colour is Blue, and Amihuti is short and Josaia is a bit taller then Amihuti. They both just feel like a little brother to me.


Both of my soul friends are funny, they love to make jokes when we do buddy reading, they both love to laugh. I was planning with my soul friends  what  we a going to do this year and I told them that I will play with them, every morning tea at the playground, my soul friends agreed  when I told them both.
photo (2).JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment