Pages

Monday 25 August 2014

Weekend

In the weekend, my Aunty came from America on Saturday to come and visit us for the term. When my Aunty came I was asleep she woke me up. Then I had to go and wash my face and brush my teeth and brush my  hair. I got ready for Breakfast and breakfast was very yummy and tasteful.


On sunday I went to Sunday  school church so I can pray to God and Jesus. After the school church we had to get ready because the church will begin in 10 minutes. After that when the church was over we had to go home and take photos with my Aunty that I haven’t met in a while. My cousin came over while we were taking photos so we took photos with them as well.

Later on we went and got changed into our normal clothes that we wear when it is not church time. After that my mum made food for us we were eating seafood, kumara and also meat.

After we ate we went to sleep so the next day I can go to school and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment