Pages

Friday 1 August 2014

First Flight

Title : First Flight
Author : Annette smith


What was the book about?


This book is about a boy who was going to his dad’s place for two weeks.  He was going there in a plane.  The boy was scared because he was going on the plane by himself.


What three things did you like about the book? and why?


  1. I liked it when the boy was sitting in the pilot’s seat because the boy was happy to sit in the front of the plane.
  2. I liked the part when the captain turned and smiled at Kel because Kel was excited.
  3. I liked the part when Kel told his dad he wanted to be a pilot because he wasn’t scared to go on the plane


What was your favourite part and why?


My favourite part was when Jacky took Kel to the captains cabin because Kel stopped being scared and he wanted to be a pilot.


What two things didn’t you like about the book? explain why?


  1. I didn’t like the part when Kel was scared because I feel sorry for him going on the plane by himself.
  2. I didn’t like the part when the plane was roaring louder and louder because it was annoying.


Who was your favourite character and why?


My favourite charcter is the captain and the pilot because they were kind to Kel.


Who would you like to recommend this book too and why?


I would like to recommend this book to Mr Slade because he’s the teacher.




No comments:

Post a Comment