Pages

Wednesday 17 August 2016

Narrative Writing.

Learn : To use good sentences in my writing. 
A good sentence has a subject and a verb. 
I am learning to use 3 types of sentences,which are simple sentence, compound and also complex sentence. 


I woke up one morning and I heard someone calling, “where is my food”..

I thought it was someone from my next door neighbours. I ignored the call.
The call came again and it was from the kitchen. I went to check. I thought it was my grandpa. BUT, to my horror, it was Pinky, my dog. I was so scared to touch her. I stared at her and wondered what has happened. Is it a magic.

I was so confused.
“Hurry up and get my food”... , she said to me. I went and got her food. She started to eat, ignoring me.
“This is so nice, you should buy this everyday for me”, Pinky said.
I did not say anything, I just watched her.
In a blink, she started to bark again.
WHAT A MOMENT FOR A DOG TO TALK.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed your story Faleaka. You have used some good sentences there. Lovely beginning and ending. Keep on trying.

    ReplyDelete