Pages

Friday 12 February 2016

My Fun Holiday

My Fun holiday !!


On Saturday the 30th we went to Long bay beach, because it was a hot day.


Everyone of us had to come at 7:00 to the church because our bus had to leave at 8:00, so me and my cousin went at 7:00.


When we got there, there were people out of the church waiting for the bus. Once our car was parked I got out of the car and went to play with my friends. The bus came and my cousin told me to go and get all the stuff and put it in the bus. So I went and got all the stuff and I put it in the bus.


Everyone came inside and my uncle told the bus driver to go now because it was 8:00. When we got to the city I saw lots of people walking, running, and I also saw lots of buildings. The buildings were so beautiful.


I was so happy because  we were going across the harbor bridge. When we got to the harbor bridge it was so scary looking down because it feel like the bus was gonna go backwards, so I didn’t look down.


But it was amazing looking at the city and the sun. When we got out of the harbor bridge we were still going to the beach because it was far so I got out my chips and start eating it because I was hungry and meanwhile we got to Long bay beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment