Pages

Monday 27 May 2013

Catholic School Day!



On Tuesday 21st May Saint Pius X Catholic School invited St Joseph Orakei to our special school.

After morning tea we went to the hall, we sang and took turns for the class and St Joseph’s and St Pius to perform.

My buddies Siena, Annalise, Rose and also lupe’s buddy Josie all sat together.  My buddies were good and we played at the park. We  played tiggy with our friends. I played tag with Siena and Josie.

They had to go back to their school so we sang the Hamba Gashle song when they left. I miss my buddies.

1 comment:

  1. Great work about Catholic School's day. I like the part when you wrote about the Hamba Gashle song when the St Joseph Orakei school went to their bus.Next time you can use some more words about what happened and use more paragraph's.

    ReplyDelete